Commercial Retail Plumbing and Gas
Ellens and Sons Plumbing & Gas features a wide range of plumbing and gas solutions for our commercial retail developments. Whether you’re a general contactor, commercial developer, commercial property owner, or property management company, we can serve your needs. Our professional plumbers and gas technicians can assist you in completing your project on-time and on-budget, every time.
- Commercial grade piping
- Sump pumps
- Hot water tank installations
- Pipe installation / replacement
- Commercial furnace and boiler installation
- Plumbing and gas system maintenance
We work with many construction firms and remodeling / restoration companies on a wide array of projects. Have a project in mind? We can deliver an upfront quote for the services you need.
Commercial Plumbing Installation
If you’re getting your retail store setup, you’re may need a new water heater, boiler, furnace, and piping installation. Luckily, our team at Ellens and Sons have decades of experience setting up plumbing and heating systems for retail stores. We understand the importance of getting your retail store setup the right and energy-efficient way. If you’re in need of plumbing or heating installation for your retail store, contact us for a quick quote!
Our technicians are highly skilled when it comes to retail plumbing and heating systems:
- Commercial water heater installation
- Commercial boiler installation or replacement
- Toilet and faucet installations
- Commercial drainage networks
- Air conditioning installation
- Furnace installation
Retail Renovations and Remodeling
Ellens and Sons Plumbing & Gas can work with you to perform leasehold improvements, renovations, and remodels. Our plumbing and HVAC services can be customized for your needs so that you get the exact setup your want. Whether you need an entire plumbing system installed or are building a new master bathroom, our techs can supply the specific services you need.
We’ve performed dozens of plumbing renovations for retail stores across the lower mainland, including Chilliwack, Abbotsford, Mission, and Maple Ridge.
Plumbing Inspections and Maintenance for Retail
Ellens and Sons Plumbing & Gas offers inspection and maintenance services to ensure commercial retail clients are able to pass any and all government plumbing and HVAC inspections. With decades of experience, our team of plumbers and HVAC technicians understand how things should be done, and what government inspectors are looking for. We can make a list of actionable recommendations prior to your inspector visiting the site.
- Check drains for proper function. Professionally installed piping should allow water to flow naturally and not result in any gurgling sounds.
- Check for corrosion. Signs of corrosion, or related damage, will quickly grow into a big problem down the road so it is best to deal with it early, before its too late.
- Assess the drain network. Commercial drainage networks can be complex and usually hidden from the visible eye, so assessing the network and mapping out the piping is an important step for any commercial retail project.
Commercial Retail Plumbing Repairs
If your commercial retail building is experiencing issues with plumbing or gas, give us a call. Our commercially trained plumbers have the tools and know-how to assess the situation, provide recommendations, and ultimately, get the job done right. Once we assess the problem our team will provide a comprehensive estimate on the project so you have peace of mind knowing how much the plumbing repairs will cost.
Common commercial retail plumbing issues are:
- Clogged bathroom sinks and toilets
- Clogged or damaged drain pipes
- Hot water tank installations or repairs
Call Us for Service
If you live in the Vancouver region and need plumbing and gas service, you can rely on Ellens and Sons Plumbing & Gas. Our certified technicians can work on any plumbing and gas unit or water heater. We also provide a complete line-up of plumbing solutions for homeowners and commercial property owners. When you contact us, simply tell us what you need and we’ll schedule your service call. We can often provide you with an upfront quote.
Whether you need replacement or repair service, you can rely on our expertise. Call us and let us maintain your unit to promote its longevity. We look forward to counting you among our satisfied customers.